Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, the C.F.O.P.S board held an emergency meeting to decide the best course of action concerning our upcoming CEU program in February. After careful consideration, we have decided to press forward. We have a great lineup of speakers. We also feel that we can apply a few safety measures that will help keep us all safe while attending the program.
Listed below are the precautions we will be taking:
1. ALL attendees will be required to wear a face mask while in the meeting area. This includes at our check-in and checkout table. *The hotel (as of this moment) does not require masks while walking around the hotel.
2. We will require 6 ft of social distancing while seated for the meeting.
3. A continental breakfast will be served as usual. We just ask that you eat at your table and put your mask back on when you are done.
4. Boxed lunches will be served upstairs to give you the freedom to eat anywhere on the hotel grounds.
5. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed around the meeting area for your use.
6. Please do not attend the meeting if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are exhibiting any symptoms. If you are registered for the program and a positive COVID-19 test prevents you from attending, we will hold your registration fee as a credit for you for the 2023 meeting.
7. We have cancelled the Friday night mixer on February 25th due to the nature of this type of gathering.
We truly hope this helps all of you feel more comfortable to attend the 2022 meeting.
We are certainly looking forward to seeing all of you in person this year.